Monday, October 8, 2012

Self Taken Photo Analysis

I took some pictures of my dog to play with the rule of thirds and the effects of different framing of an object

This picture puts the focus on my dog's nose and leads to the computer screen. He is focused in the center of the line between the left and center third of the frame

In this photo, my dog's eye is pretty close to the intersection of the top right segment and the lazy frame


These two pictures are pretty similar, but by focusing my dog on different sides of the frame it gives a different perspective of the rug/hardwood under him.

This arial shot gives cool shadows, and places the focus on the intersection of the top right quad and the lazy frame

1 comment:

  1. Mike nice shots here. I like how you are starting to play with positioning and focus. Can your dog type?

    ReplyDelete